Overview: *All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA*
*Up to $25K in bonus incentives (sign-on and relocation)
*Opportunities for you!
- Join the department that was in the first 100 hospitals nationally to achieve the perinatal certification award by The Joint Commission!
- Direct impact on quality patient care in a system with over 1,000 beds
- Time and a half after 8 hrs + weekend and night differential (call pay for procedural areas).
- Free Continuing Education and certification including BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Tuition reimbursement, education programs, and scholarships
- Vacation time starts building on Day 1, and builds with your seniority
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 8% matching contributions
- Free parking and electric charging
- Great food options with on demand ordering
Commitment to diversity and inclusion is a cornerstone of our culture at Community. All are welcome as valued members of our community.
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with taking care of our incredible teams. Want to learn more? Click here. Responsibilities: You love what you do, now love where you do it.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) joining our Labor & Delivery department, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team that provides opportunities to challenge and inspire you daily. Located at Clovis Community, this 16-bed unit includes patients ranging from low to high acuity, including high-risk pregnancy care.
You will be part of the team that brings the joy of childbirth to nearly 9,000 families each year systemwide-that's 56% of the births in our region! We pride ourselves on creating an atmosphere that welcomes learning and growth as we continue to grow. Qualifications: Qualifications
- Graduate of approved nursing program required
- RN - Current State of California Registered Nurse license required
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required
Contact the Recruiter Jill Parker today at JParker5@communitymedical.org or text me at 559-283-0660 Disclaimers:
• Pay ranges listed are an estimate and subject to change.
• Per the CDPH order, all healthcare workers are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved exemption.
• If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to external hires meeting criteria.