OverviewRegistered Nurse RN, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit NICU, Full Time, Nights
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) team in Albuquerque, NM.
- Sign On Bonus available to qualified candidates!
Lovelace Women's Hospital
, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women's health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation. ResponsibilitiesRegistered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
QualificationsRegistered Nurse (RN) Education and Experience Requirements:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Manages the patient care process by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented on all patients within the time frame of the established policy.
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing; Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid New Mexico Nursing License or NM license (within 90 days of hire)
- Current BLS; Hiring department may also require ACLS and/or PALS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills; works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
- International Board Certified lactation Consultant® (IBCLC) Care Award, 2020
- "A" grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2019-2021
- Healthgrades 2020 Specialty Excellence Awards: Pulmonary Care Excellence, 2020
- New Mexico Hospital Association/American Hospital Association Quest For Excellence award, General acute Hospital, 2019, 2021
- Women's Choice award for America's Best Breast Centers, 2015-2022
- Women's Choice Award for America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, 2016-2019
- Women's Choice Award for America's Best Hospitals for Obstetrics, 2021-2022
- Women's Choice award for America's Best Mammogram Imaging Center, 2021-2022