OverviewRegistered Nurse RN, Labor & Delivery L&D, Full Time, Nights
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Labor & Delivery (L&D) Unit in Albuquerque, NMLovelace Women's Hospita
- Sign On Bonus available to qualified candidates!
l, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women's health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
If you bring your body, mind and spirit to your work and your passion for women's health is tangible you will want to grow your career at Lovelace Women's Hospital. Lovelace Women's Hospital is New Mexico's first and only hospital dedicated to women's health and women from all over New Mexico come to deliver their babies here. As a labor and delivery nurse you know how to stay organized and move fast. You thrive in fast-paced environments and are passionate about coaching and educating your patients through a life-changing event. Grow your career in our labor and delivery department- submit your application today! ResponsibilitiesRegistered Nurse (RN) Job Responsibilities:
QualificationsRegistered Nurse (RN) Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Why Lovelace Women's Hospital:
- New Mexico or Compact RN license or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Minimum two years RN Experience
- One year high risk labor & delivery or two years low risk labor & delivery preferred
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider, ACLS, and NRP
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
- International Board Certified lactation Consultant® (IBCLC) Care Award, 2020
- "A" grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2019-2021
- Healthgrades 2020 Specialty Excellence Awards: Pulmonary Care Excellence, 2020
- New Mexico Hospital Association/American Hospital Association Quest For Excellence award, General acute Hospital, 2019, 2021
- Women's Choice award for America's Best Breast Centers, 2015-2022
- Women's Choice Award for America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, 2016-2019
- Women's Choice Award for America's Best Hospitals for Obstetrics, 2021-2022
- Women's Choice award for America's Best Mammogram Imaging Center, 2021-2022