Welcoming healthcare organization seeking a full time Nurse Practitioner for Women's Health. WHNP, FNP, AGNP, or Midwife. Great pay and benefits! Loan Repayment Offered!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ben Eberly
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $101,000 - $162,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a long-standing healthcare organization that is committed to providing healthcare services to anyone regardless of their ability to pay. We have a mission driven culture that has a family style atmosphere. We're seeking a NP for Women's Health.Why join us?
What we offer:
• M-F Days!
• Loan repayment!
• Competitive base salary and overall compensation package with bonuses
• Reasonable patient load with admin time
• Cohesive and supportive team environment
• Retirement plan with 4% company match
• Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
• Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
• Life Insurance coverageJob Details
We are seeking a highly skilled Nurse Practitioner to join our dynamic and innovative team in the medical industry. As a permanent member of our team, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive healthcare services to women of all ages, with a focus on obstetrics and gynecology. You will work closely with other healthcare professionals to ensure the highest quality of care for our patients.
- Conducting thorough medical histories and physical examinations of patients
- Providing counseling and education on various women's health issues, including family planning, contraception, and menopause
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests, such as ultrasounds and mammograms
- Prescribing medications and other treatments, as needed
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals, including obstetricians and gynecologists, to develop and implement treatment plans
- Providing prenatal care, including monitoring fetal development and conducting deliveries
- Managing postpartum care, including monitoring maternal and infant health
- Conducting routine gynecological exams, including Pap smears and breast exams
- Providing care for women with reproductive health issues, such as infertility and sexually transmitted infections
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date medical records for all patients
- Master's degree in nursing from an accredited institution
- Current certification as a Nurse Practitioner
- Active nursing license in the state of practice
- Strong clinical skills in the areas of obstetrics and gynecology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.