Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center located in Bolivia, NC, is currently interviewing Registered Nurses with at least one year of labor and delivery experience or Mother/Baby experience
for our Labor, Delivery, Recovery & Postpartum (LDRP) unit.
This facility is located near the beautiful North Carolina coast, near several beaches!
Shift options in general range from PRN to Full Time, 12 hour shifts. Once you apply, you will be contacted by a Recruiter to review current openings and the unit in more detail.Unit Information:
What we offer:
- This 9 bed all-inclusive LDRP unit takes care of Labor, Delivery, Recovery, and Postpartum patients.
- RN's on this unit do both L/D and Mother/Baby
- Dedicated OBGYNs, Midwives & NP coverage.
- Ratio for L&D: 1:1 or 1:2
- Ratio for mother/baby (couplets) 1:2 or 1:3
- Smaller hospital with a great unit culture
- RN's on this unit stay with the patient from admission to discharge
Why become an RN at Novant Health?
- UP TO A $15,000 SIGNING BONUS POSITION for eligible RNs.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE for eligible RNs!
- Generous PTO accrual biweekly.
- Comprehensive benefits package including $1 for $1 matching contributions up to 6% of pay towards 403(b) plan contributions.
- Competitive compensation
- Career advancement
- Novant Health earned recognition in 2018 for reducing a healthcare disparity among its patients
- Novant Health's board of trustees was one of five boards honored at the second annual NACD NXT™ Recognition Awards and named best in the nation for nonprofits
- Best Maternity Hospitals in the nation for 2020
- Magnet designated hospital
- National accreditation program for breast centers
- Baby friendly designation
- Novant Health has earned multiple recognitions from the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation for having more than 10 facilities designated as "Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality."
- We are honored to be recognized by Forbes magazine among its 2020 picks for America's Best Employers for Diversity.
- Recognized 50 Best Places for Women and Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
- Shared Governance
- Clinical Ladder Program to help advance your career
Patient centeredness and evidenced based care make working at Novant Brunswick Women's Services a remarkable environment. At the heart of everything we do, you will find dynamic team members working together to deliver remarkable patient experiences. Providers include Board Certified Obstetricians and Pediatricians, Certified Nurse Midwives and Certified Neonatal Nurse Practitioners.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth!
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree Preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate state Required. Advanced certifications as required per facility Required.
- Additional skills required: Appropriate customer service, effective and appropriate customer relations, verbal and non-verbal communication techniques, interpersonal relationship skills, conflict resolution, critical thinking and computer literacy. Advanced training as required by department.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
• Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
• The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
• All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".