Description NEWLY Increased RN Pay Rates Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse
to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake - Webster, TX Registered Nurse (RN) - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is a full-service hospital offering a 610-bed
inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services. The campus includes Level II trauma capabilities, a Neuroscience Institute, The Heart & Vascular Hospital, a bariatrics program, the Breast Diagnostic Center, a wound care center, a level III Neonatal ICU, and the area's only pediatric emergency department and pediatric ICU. HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. What you will do in this role:
What qualifications you will need:
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients in the NICU and Newborn Nursery.
- Participates in the development and implementation of policies and procedures or the NICU that guide and support the provision of services
- Responsible for meeting the standards of Practice for a Level II and Level III NICU and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve the quality of patient care.
- Performs neonatal assessment of Level II/III NICU patients and Newborn Nursery patients.
- Performs nursing care of Level II/III NICU patients and Newborn Nursery patients.
- Performs gestational age assessments.
- Demonstrates appropriate usage and understanding of equipment used in the department.
- Participates in mandatory unit education activities
- Participates in the discharge process to include parent teaching
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current TX Licensure as an RN.
- BSN or currently enrolled in BSN Program
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- NRP certification within 90 days of hire.
- STABLE within 90 days of hire.
- One year previous Level III NICU experience preferred.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you. If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.