HCA TriStar is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Coordinator, Women's Services for a nursing job in Nashville, Tennessee.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Women's Services
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights, flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
Shift: Nights (Rotating Weekends)Description
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At TriStar Centennial Medical Center our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Womens ER RN Clinical Nurse Coordinator to join our healthcare family.
TriStar Centennial Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At TriStar Centennial Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life - for life - and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Womens ER RN Clinical Nurse Coordinator opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Under the general supervision of the unit's director or designee the CNC assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in unit.
What you will do in this role:
You will assess, monitor, record, report, and follow through on symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
You will create and maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
You will consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and modify the plan of care, as indicated by the patient's responses and conditions.
You will delegate nursing tasks as appropriate and safe, but retain accountability for patient care.
You will provide individualized education for the patient, family, and or caregiver throughout the continuum of care.
You will adhere to standards of safety and infection control, in the delivery of patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
Graduate of an accredited Nursing program.
At least 2 years of RN Labor and Delivery experience required
Leadership experience preferred
RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
BLS from the American Heart Association.
HCA Tristar Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-1021259. Posted job title: Womens ER RN Clinical Nurse Coordinator