This position is eligible for a $15,000 sign on bonus with a two year commitment to Mission Health!
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse NICU FT Nights you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you � at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Mission Hospital which is a part of the nation�s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Mission Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Mission Hospital!
Job Summary and Qualifications
- Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients.
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family.
- Implements medically prescribed interventions.
What qualifications you will need:
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing or enroll in a BSN or advanced degree program and obtain a BSN within 5 years of hire date into RN position. Grandfathering will be accepted between departments and Mission Health entities. Exemptions, or extensions, may be approved by the facility CNO and reported out to the CNO Council members. Each facility will ensure tracking of exemptions should this information be needed. RNs with 10 years or more of experience are exempt.
- Preferred Education: Masters in Nursing.
- Required License/Certifications: Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON
- Certificate: BLS Healthcare Provider
- Preferred License/Certifications: National Certification in area of specialty
- Required Experience: One year hospital nursing experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Mission Hospital, located in Asheville, is Mission Health�s flagship hospital and is licensed for 763 beds. Business North Carolina ranked Mission Hospital the No. 1 �Best Hospital� in North Carolina for 2017 and 2018, and Mission Hospital ranked among the top 1% of �Best Hospitals� nationally in 2016 by Healthgrades. We are the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care and the region�s only Level II trauma center. Mission Hospital also includes Mission Children�s Hospital � the region�s only children�s hospital � providing 30 pediatric sub-specialists. We�re the busiest surgical hospital west of Raleigh, North Carolina, and the second-busiest in the state. Mission Hospital provides the only open heart and interventional cardiology in the region, and is the only Cyberknife provider west of Raleigh.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse NICU FT Nights opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be co... Please click HERE to view full job description.