HCA Florida Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) OB/GYN for a nursing job in Kissimmee, Florida.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: OB/GYN
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights, flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
Shift: Nights (Rotating Weekends)Description
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At HCA Florida Osceola Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered Nurse RN OB to join our healthcare family.
$7,500 Sign on Bonus for eligible qualified external applicants!
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At HCA Florida Osceola Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life - for life - and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Registered Nurse RN OB opportunity.
Job Summary and QualificationsJob Summary
: We are seeking a dynamic Progressive Care RN to join our team. We need a compassionate and reliable RN to provide care for patients that need close monitoring and frequent assessments. In this role you will be required to make clinical assessments of situations and manage treatment autonomously. You would be part of a phenomenal team that works hard to support each other while providing excellent care to our patients in a collaborative manner. In this role you will:
o Collect comprehensive data pertinent to the patient's health or situation
o Advocate for patients as part of the interdisciplinary team
o Use clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively
o Monitor critical vital signs enabling intervention of life threatening situations
o Educate patients regarding their medications, procedure and treatments, providing patients and their families with support throughout their stay. Job Requirements:
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida or able to obtain licensure prior to start is required
· 1+ years of RN experience in an acute care environment preferred
· BSN is preferred
· BLS, (AHA Healthcare provider) required.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is a 404-bed tertiary care hospital. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and are a Level II Trauma Center. We are a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine. Our hospital is conveniently and centrally located in the Heart of Kissimmee. We are only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration, and Poinciana. We are committed to enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services including Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, and Comprehensive Stroke Center. Other services include The Baby Suites Maternity Care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine, and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter's Creek ER.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse RN OB opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HCA Florida Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-903512. Posted job title: Registered Nurse RN OB
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Sign-On bonus