HCA Florida Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Post Partum for a nursing job in Gainesville, Florida.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Post Partum
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights, flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
Shift: Nights (Rotating Weekends)Description
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at HCA Florida North Florida Hospital have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) Registered Nurse OB Post Partum nights you can be a part of change.
HCA Florida North Florida Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Registered Nurse OB Post Partum nights. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Neonate Resuscitate must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Diploma, or Associate Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida North Florida Hospital is a 523-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center. For over 49 years, we have served North Central Florida. We offer comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, and neurosciences. We offer minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment. Other services that we provide include women's health and wound therapy. We are fully accredited by the Joint Commission and certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center. Our hospital has an Accredited Chest Pain Center by ACC (American College of Cardiology) and is designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery. We are committed to patient safety and quality of care. We have received the highest scores available in recognition of this commitment.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse OB Post Partum nights opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HCA Florida Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-959402. Posted job title: Registered Nurse Post Partum
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan