Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Women's Services for a nursing job in Brenham, Texas.
Job Description & Requirements
Facility: Baylor Scott and White Hospital- Brenham, TX Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Department: Women's Services Unit Size: 5 Labor Rooms, 9 Postpartum Rooms Shift: Full Time, 36 hrs/week Schedule: Variable, 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am * self-scheduling
- Specialty: Women's Services
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Permanent
Baylor Scott & White Health Brenham is a private, non-profit, 60 bed acute care hospital. The Medical Center is accredited by the joint commission and are a designated Level IV Trauma Center and a support Level III Stroke Facility. The Brenham Hospital has also achieved the American Nurses Credentialing Center Pathway to Excellence Designation.
Baylor Scott and White- Brenham is proud to be part of the legacy of the birthplace of Texas and to continue the tradition of babies being born in Brenham.
Nestled in the heart of Texas, Washington County is as welcoming and friendly as the bluebonnets that line our paths in the spring. Brenham is growing as others learn our secret: a blend of affordable housing, quality education, healthcare and the natural beauty of the countryside, which make our community an ideal place to raise a family.
We are honored to be part of that community, welcoming residents and visitors alike, whether you are born in Brenham or become part of the family later on down the road.
Registered Nurses in the Women's Services department will assist new moms through the labor and delivery and recovering process in the labor and delivery suite. The labor and delivery suites allow for care to be brought to mom and newborn baby. These suites allow new families to remain together during the birthing process, creating a comfortable environment for this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
After delivery, mothers and babies are cared for together in the couplet care environment. Newborn babies remain with their mothers in this family-centered unit and receive their nursing care together, which promotes education and building confidence for new mothers.
We welcome applicants who will serve faithfully, act honestly, never settle, and recognize that we are in it together to deliver world-class healthcare. Why Baylor Scott & White Health
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we empower each other to create healthier communities and deliver safe and high-quality care across the state of Texas. With more than 52 hospitals, 800 access points, a quality health plan and an award-winning research institute
, you'll enjoy endless opportunities to make your mark on the future of healthcare. At Baylor Scott and White Health, you'll be joining a team that's committed to better. Because better never settles. And neither should you.
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health has the resources to offer a variety of career opportunities to meet your personal and professional goals. Whether you are interested in full-time, part-time, PRN, day, night or variable shifts, we have an opportunity for you!
The Baylor Scott & White Health RN nursing team challenges each other to innovate, to constantly raise the bar and to never settle. Every day, our diverse group of team members bring unique talents, a passion for innovation and a deep Commitment to those we serve. Baylor Scott & White Health Registered Nurses Enjoy
- Competitive pay including an RN Bonus Program rewarding Registered Nurses for providing exceptional care and improving patient outcomes.
- Attractive Relocation Assistance for full-time RN candidates.
- Excellent benefits including a generous 401(k) program with company match, vacation and paid time off (PTO), tuition assistance, immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy. (Note: benefits may vary based on position type and/or level).
- A strong shared governance model featuring unit-based councils that empower Registered Nurses and improve patient outcomes.
Registered Nurse Requirements
- Access to more than 4,000 hours of online continuing education for professional development.
- A strong system Nurse Practice Council that uses autonomy, authority and accountability in collaboration with transformational nursing leadership to drive nursing practice throughout Baylor Scott & White Health.
- A spirit of inquiry and innovation that promotes Evidence-based practice, research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A healthy work environment and culture of safety using inter-professional collaboration and professional competencies to meet the needs of patients to provide safe passage and quality outcomes at every encounter.
- Graduate of an Accredited Nursing Program
- RN - Registered Nurse
- BLS - Basic Life Support (required within 30 days of hire)
Baylor Scott and White Job ID #23007832. Posted job title: RN Women's Services
About Baylor Scott & White Health
As the largest not-for-profit health system in the state of Texas, Baylor Scott & White promotes the health and well-being of every individual, family and community it serves. It is committed to making quality care more accessible, convenient and affordable through its integrated delivery network, which includes the Baylor Scott & White Health Plan, Baylor Scott & White Research Institute, the Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance and its leading digital health platform - MyBSWHealth. Through 51 hospitals and more than 1,100 access points, including flagship academic medical centers in Dallas, Fort Worth and Temple, the system offers the full continuum of care, from primary to award-winning specialty care. Founded as a Christian ministry of healing more than a century ago, Baylor Scott & White today serves more than three million Texans.
- Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
- Life insurance
- Discount program