Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Post Partum for a nursing job in Temple, Texas.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Post Partum
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Permanent
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Temple
Registered Nurse (RN)
Full Time - Night Shift 7p-7a Overview
Memorial Hospital in Temple, TX, part of Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a full time Registered Nurse (RN) to join our amazing Maternity Services Department. The #1 city in the nation for Nursing (RN) opportunities and advancement! Baylor Scott & White Memorial Hospital is a 636-bed specialty care teaching hospital and the only Level 1 Trauma Center between Dallas and Austin. Schedule:
Full Time Unit Summary
Busy Maternity Services department in level One / Magnet Designated Hospital
Level 4 Maternal Care Center Designation
12 L/D rooms, 5 Antepartum and 24 Post-Partum rooms
Department averages around 200 births a month
Our RNs (Registered Nurse) can be involved in Improvement projects, Shared Governance, department committees and councils. Everyone's voice matters!
Opportunity to cross train in both L/D and Post-Partum Benefits
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
· Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
· 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
· Tuition Reimbursement
· PTO accrual beginning Day 1 Note:
Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level Baylor Scott & White Health Registered Nurses Enjoy
· Competitive pay including an RN Bonus Program rewarding nurses for providing exceptional care and improving patient outcomes.
· Attractive Relocation Assistance for full-time candidates.
· A strong shared governance model featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses and improve patient outcomes.
· Access to more than 4,000 hours of online continuing education for professional development.
· A strong system Nurse Practice Council that uses autonomy, authority, and accountability in collaboration with transformational nursing leadership to drive nursing practice throughout Baylor Scott & White Health.
· A spirit of inquiry and innovation that promotes Evidence-based practice, research, and innovations in nursing practice.
· A healthy work environment and culture of safety using inter-professional collaboration and professional competencies to meet the needs of patients to provide safe passage and quality outcomes at every encounter. Why Baylor Scott & White Health
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we empower each other to create healthier communities and deliver safe and high-quality care across the state of Texas. With more than 52 hospitals, 800 access points, a quality health plan and an award-winning research institute
, you'll enjoy endless opportunities to make your mark on the future of healthcare. At Baylor Scott and White Health, you'll be joining a team that's committed to better. Because better never settles. And neither should you.
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health has the resources to offer a variety of career opportunities to meet your personal and professional goals.
The Baylor Scott & White Health nursing team challenges each other to innovate, to constantly raise the bar and to never settle. Every day, our diverse group of team members bring unique talents, a passion for innovation and a deep Commitment to those we serve.
Baylor Scott & White Health is the most awarded system in Texas, and a Certified Great Place to Work! Consider a career move to Memorial Hospital and join our exceptional nursing team committed to something better. QUALIFICATIONS
- EDUCATION - Grad of an Accredited Program
- MAJOR - Nursing
1 Year of RN experience required
Prefer 2 or more years of RN experience
Highly prefer experience in Women's Services
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Registered Nurse (RN)
Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS or BLS within 30 days of hire or transfer.Recruiter:
Baylor Scott and White Job ID #23008960. Posted job title: RN Postpartum Nights
About Baylor Scott & White Health
As the largest not-for-profit health system in the state of Texas, Baylor Scott & White promotes the health and well-being of every individual, family and community it serves. It is committed to making quality care more accessible, convenient and affordable through its integrated delivery network, which includes the Baylor Scott & White Health Plan, Baylor Scott & White Research Institute, the Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance and its leading digital health platform - MyBSWHealth. Through 51 hospitals and more than 1,100 access points, including flagship academic medical centers in Dallas, Fort Worth and Temple, the system offers the full continuum of care, from primary to award-winning specialty care. Founded as a Christian ministry of healing more than a century ago, Baylor Scott & White today serves more than three million Texans.
- Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
- Life insurance
- Discount program