HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care?
Submit your application for Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe!
Job Summary and Qualifications What you will do in this role:
What qualification you will need:
- Collects and analyzes data in order to identify expected outcomes for the observation and medical/surgical patients
- Developing and prioritizes the plan of care to attain measurable goals
- Implements the interventions identified and evaluates the results, especially in relation to Critical Care patients (whichever applies).
- Identifies educational needs, implements and evaluates learning and documents patient/family education
- Demonstrates critical thought and judgment in the delivery of care related to Critical care patients
- Delivers medications based upon continual assessment, safety and evaluation of patient response
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing is required
- Current RN license in Texas and/or current Compact License
- 1-year L&D experience required
- Current BCLS Certification Required
- Current ACLS and NRP Certifications Required
- AWHONN Fetal Monitoring course within 90 days of hire date
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
At HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe, superior healthcare meets the comfort and convenience of a comprehensive hospital, close to home, in Conroe, Texas. We have been providing high-quality healthcare to the Montgomery County region for more than 80 years. During that time we have grown to become a full-service 330+ bed medical center and a tertiary referral center
� all while remaining true to our mission of providing care, above all else. As a regional, tertiary referral center, other hospitals rely on us when higher levels of acute care are necessary. HCA Houston Conroe was the first hospital in Montgomery County to achieve the designation of a Level II Trauma Center
. We are also a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and a designated Level III Neonatal ICU in order to treat for the most vulnerable patients of all ages. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessib... Please click HERE to view full job description.