Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a Fetal Testing Center Registered Nurse PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David's North Austin Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
St. David's North Austin Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Fetal Testing Center Registered Nurse PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Fetal Testing Center (FTC) Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of patient centered nursing care. As a member of the interdisciplinary care team, you will work collaboratively with the other members to assure the safe and accurate delivery of care.
* You will review patient�s history prior to beginning physical assessment and incorporates findings into the exam.
* You will consider the developmental goals for infant, toddler, preschool, school age, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
* You will access patient/family learning needs, including any tasks that the patient can or cannot accomplish as related to his or her current health problem.
* You will prescribe appropriate nursing care to meet the goals, as well as the physical, psychological, psychosocial, emotional, and social needs of the patient.
* You will explain the purpose of all prescribed medications and teaches patient�s the appropriate self-administration of medications as part of discharge planning process.
What qualifications you will need:
* 1 year of clinical nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
* Experience in an acute care setting � preferred
* Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN)
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Business, or Healthcare Administration � preferred
License and Certifications
* Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire
* Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. David�s Healthcare policy
* Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification required as per St. David�s Healthcare policy
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required as per St. David�s Healthcare policy
* Registered Nurse, Certified in Inpatient Obstetrics (RNC-OB) � preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved). St. David�s North Austin Medical Center
is a multi-specialty hospital in Texas with more than 360 beds
. The facility is home to St. David�s Children�s Hospital, St. David�s Women�s Center of Texas featuring a Level III NICU, a Kidney Transplant Center, and the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery
. Additional services offered at this medical center include 24-hour emergency care, heart and vascular care, neurology and neurosurgery, rehabilitation services, and inpatient and outpatient su... Please click HERE to view full job description.