INTEGRIS Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) OB/GYN for a nursing job in Miami, Oklahoma.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: OB/GYN
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights
- Employment Type: Permanent
The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state
- Current BLS certification upon hire, or completion within 30 days of hire
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written)
- Individual nursing units may require additional certifications for unit specialty
- Department specific competencies will be completed in the applicable department during the orientation process
- This job requires the incumbents to operate an INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and therefore must have a current Driver's License from the state of residence, driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier and auto insurance verification (Home Health and Hospice only)
The Registered Nurse responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assesses and diagnoses patient and family needs to provide quality care to assigned patients
- Demonstrates the skills and judgment necessary to implement medical plan of care, nursing interventions, and procedures as necessary for the care of the patient
- Evaluates the identified problems, care provided, and assesses patient responses to meet patient and family needs and ensure overall quality of care delivered
- Maintains up to date and accurate documentation of nursing care provided to ensure the integration of information for use by the healthcare team
- Supervises and coordinates the delegation and implementation of patient care of licensed and non-licensed personnel for their assigned shift/area
Adheres to the Standard of Care and Practice of the Nursing Department The Registered Nurse reports to the Clinical Director and the Assistant Vice President Nursing Services.
Must be able to walk and/or stand up to 97 % of the time. Bends and/or stoops up to 300 times per day. Carries a 35 lb. Load, 1,200 feet 2 times per week. May move equipment (wheelchair, beside commode, IV stand) up to 10-15 times per day (average push force 22 lbs.) May lift a load up to 20 lbs. And carry it approx. 200 feet up to 5 times per day. With assistance, lifts, moves and/or transfers patients which may weigh in excess of 300 lbs. Up to 12 times per day. May push patients in wheelchair (ave. Push force 22 lbs.) Up to 1000 feet from once a week up to 4 times per day or via a carrier or bed (Push force 25 lbs.) May exert push/pull force from 15 lbs. Up to 25 lbs. 800 ft. 3-4 times a week. Reaches overhead up to 100 times per day. Some reaches may involve lifting 5-10 lb. Loads. May apply pressure with hands, push fluids under pressure via syringe. May utilize a computer keyboard up to 5 hours per day. May write (chart) up to 1 hr. each day. May assume hand and knees position up to 20 times per day. Must be able to see in order to read and write, provide patient care, and assess patient condition. Must have hearing sensitivity, aided or unaided, sufficient to hear physiological functions in patients, normal conversation and equipment alarms set at usually levels. May utilize a telephone up to 3 hours per day.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Moderate exposure to hazardous risks, including potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Potential for bodily injury related to lifting and incidents of workplace violence. Must follow universal safety precautions. Exposed to constant interruptions, noise, disagreeable odors, and assorted chemicals. May float to other units. May be required to be on call status.
Integirs Job ID #86444. Posted job title: RN-FT Nights-OB/GYN-Miami, OK
About INTEGRIS HealthAs the state's largest not-for-profit and Oklahoma-owned health care system, with hospitals, specialty clinics, family care practices and centers of excellence, INTEGRIS Health is here for you. But medicine isn't always about caring for the sick. It's about doing everything in our power to keep our friends and neighbors and every Oklahoman healthy. The future of caring for illness is firmly rooted in wellness. That's why INTEGRIS Health doctors are here for you every day, with everything from the lifesaving care that can restore your health to wisdom and guidance on staying healthy. We believe deeply that if we work together — and we work hard — we can all live fuller, healthier lives, and give future generations the gift of true health and well-being. Benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits