Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At TriStar Centennial Medical Center our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) NICU Registered Nurse to join our healthcare family.
Sign On Bonus for Qualifying Candidates!
TriStar Centennial Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At TriStar Centennial Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life - for life - and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our NICU Registered Nurse opportunity.
Job Summary and QualificationsNICU Nurse
Registered Nurses provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions, and provide emotional support to patients and their family members. RNs must use independent and reasonable judgment in providing a wide variety of services as per the scope of nursing practiceWhat you will do in this role:
What qualifications you will need:
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- You will promote customer service initiatives.
- You are given the opportunity to utilize nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- In this role you will demonstrate your ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Most common diagnoses include respiratory distress, prematurity, hypoglycemia, apnea, bradycardia, sepsis, temperature instability and hyperbilirubinemia.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or other acceptable Board of Nursing
- 1 Year of RN experience required
- Current BLS certification (Other certifications as required per Provision of Care for area of employment).
- NRP Certification within 90 days of hire
- STABLE certification within 6 months upon hire.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 740+ bed comprehensive facility. We offer medical and surgical programs. These include behavioral health and 24-hour emergency. These also include heart and vascular and imaging. These also include neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. We are an affiliate of TriStar Health. TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 43-acre campus. We are home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center. We are home to TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital. Our campus includes The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our NICU Registered Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.