is an app created by a nurse, with nurses and aides' needs in mind. Every day, connectRN
helps thousands of nurses and aides find opportunities and share their stories with one another.
We're building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help you:
- Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and work as much as you want.
- Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift with connectRN.
- Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions with a thriving community of your peers.
is hiring Registered Nurses (RN)
who arelooking for an opportunity to define their own career path, connect with a supportive community of caregivers, and increase their earning potential. Pay and Compensation
You'll earn a base hourly rate plus periodic bonuses ranging in amounts based on facility demand.
Additional compensation includes:
- 1.5X Holiday Pay
- 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per week
- Facility Referral Bonus when a facility you referred to connectRN becomes a partner
When you join connectRN, you become part of our community of clinicians, which comes with additional non-monetary benefits. These include:
- Access to our online community, The Beat, where you can connect with clinicians near you, read reviews of local facilities, access exclusive rewards, and more!
- connectRN branded scrubs so you can represent your new team.
- Scholarships and discounted education programs to a variety of online universities.
- Connector Rewards Program where you can cash in rewards points for cool products and more!
The nurse will be able to plan and implement the care of the patient throughout their stay in the department. The nurse will need to have strong communication skills and be able to assist in educating the patient and family. Requirements
- 2 years of clinical experience with the last year in L&D setting
- Active RN license
- ACLS (AHA or American Red Cross)
- BLS (AHA or American Red Cross)