HoursShift Start Time:Shift End Time:Additional Shift Information:Weekend Requirements:On-Call Required:
NoHourly Pay Range (Minimum - Midpoint - Maximum):
$52.560 - $65.190 - $77.810
The stated pay scale reflects the range as defined by the collective bargaining agreement between Sharp HealthCare and Sharp Professional Nurses Network, United Nurses Associations of California/Union of Health Care Professionals, NUHHCE, AFSME, AFL-CIO. Placement within the range is based on years of RN experience.What You Will Do
To provide direct and indirect nursing services to patients and families.**Qualified external candidates may be eligible for a sign-on bonus of up to $7500** Current Sharp employees may be eligible for a $2500 referral bonus for a qualified external hire Required Qualifications
- Graduate of nursing school.
- 1 year of Labor and Delivery RN experience in an acute care setting
- California Registered Nurse (RN) - CA Board of Registered Nursing -REQUIRED
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association -REQUIRED
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) - Various-Employee provides certificate -REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected class
California Registered Nurse (RN) - CA Board of Registered Nursing; Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) - Various-Employee provides certificate; AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association