Who We Are:People are our passion and purpose.
Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital is a modern, state-of-the-art 295-bed acute care facility, offering an advanced neurosurgery program with Spine Center accreditation amongst other specialty services. Where We Are:
The City of Somerset blends southern hospitality with abundant recreational opportunities including a 65,000-acre lake with 1,200 miles of shoreline. Somerset is host to nationally recognized, high quality performing and visual arts, concerts and other special events to the community.Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program - mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- And much more…
Provides direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice. Supervises, teaches, and delegates to other personnel in the performance of activities related to nursing care.Minimum Qualifications:
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure to practice in the state of Kentucky OR a Current Registered Nurse Licensure with a multistate compact status.
- One or more years of recent Labor and Delivery, Postpartum and Newborn Nursery experience preferred.
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (or) obtained within 90 days after hire date.
- Successful completion of Neonatal Resuscitation certification within 90 days after hire date.
- Current S.T.A.B.L.E. certification OR obtained after 6 months of nursery experience but prior to completing 12 months of nursery experience.
- Current American Heart Association PALS Certification (or) obtained within 6 months after hire date.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran