Description Registered Nurse (RN II)
Women's Services - PerinatalFull-Time, 0.9 FTE, NightsHCA FL University HospitalDavie, FLFacility Description:
HCA Florida University Hospital is a state-of-the-art, regional, multi-specialty hospital bringing together leaders in exceptional patient care, groundbreaking research, and outstanding education who share a commitment to the care and improvement of human life. HCA Florida University Hospital is located adjacent to the campus of Nova Southeastern University. It provides a full range of healthcare services to Davie and surrounding communities in Broward County, including a 24/7 emergency department, labor/delivery and birthing, orthopedics, oncology, neurosciences, diagnostic services, and a full range of inpatient and outpatient general surgical services.
As one of the nations leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare is comprised of more than 185 hospitals and 2000+ sites of care in 20 states and the United Kingdom. Many things set HCA Healthcare apart from other healthcare organizations; however, at our core, our greatest strength is our people.Join our tradition of excellence!Benefits:
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Florida University Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position. Job Description:
The registered nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect total nursing care of their assigned patients. They are also responsible for the supervision of assigned personnel. The position requires intimate knowledge of both department and hospital policies and procedures relevant to the delivery of nursing care. Interpretive skills, frequent interactive and consultative associations, along with management and supervisory skills are inherent in the position. The ability to retrieve, communicate or otherwise present information in a written, auditory or visual fashion is essential. The primary method to express or exchange ideas is through the spoken word. Written, telephone and manual dexterity skills are required for the position
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida orRecognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Current Basic Life Support Certification and ACLS certification or agreement to obtain by completion of the ninety day probationary period.
- NRP within first six months of employment.
- S.T.A.B.L.E certification and completion of the AWHONN Intermediate or Advanced Fetal Monitoring Course within the first year of employment.