RN - Labor & Delivery *Up to $15, 000 Hiring Bonus*
- Richland, Washington State
- Competitive + Benefits
- Closing date
- Apr 13, 2023
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Labor and Delivery
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Work Setting
- Hospital / Medical Center
Kadlec is offering up to $15,000 Hiring Bonus for eligible RN candidates who meet all conditions for payment - this is in addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package offered by Kadlec that begin on your first day of employment!
Registered Nurse (RN) Labor and Deliver (L&D) at Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Here, nurses are not simply valued—they’re invaluable. Nurses thrive in our culture of connection where encouragement, mutual respect and understanding are the focus. We listen to your goals and aspirations and partner with you in achieving them, because we know that to inspire and retain the best nurses, we must support them. Learn why over 45K nurses choose to work at Providence by visiting our Nursing Institute page.
Available types of positions include:
- 36 hours per week, 12 hour night shifts *bonus eligible*
- 36 hours per week, 12 hour variable shifts *bonus eligible*
- Graduated from an accredited nursing program.
- 1 year Nursing experience.
- Washington Registered Nurse License upon hire
- National Provider BLS - American Heart Association upon hire
- National Certification in area of specialty upon hire
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
The job duties listed are essential functions of the position. However, other duties may be assigned, and may also be considered essential functions of the position.
The caregiver must be sufficiently fluent in the English language to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the position. The degree of fluency required will vary depending upon the nature of the position.
Caregivers are expected to honor the Mission, Values, Vision and Promise and adhere to the Code of Conduct, policies and standards of their organization.
For direct patient care roles: Performs and maintains currency of essential competencies as required by specific area of hire and populations served.
• Employs Nursing Professional Practice: Assesses, diagnoses, plans, implements and evaluates patients’ care. Develops, updates and coordinates the patient’s plan of care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes and transitions across the care continuum. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate. Performs and maintains currency of essential competencies as required by specific area of hire and populations served.
• Advocates: Effectively advocates for ethical and holistic care by partnering in care planning to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
• Facilitates Learning: Fosters a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students; facilitates formal and informal learning for patient/families, nursing, other members of the healthcare team, and community.
• Aligns Practice with Safety and Quality: Accountable for safety, identifies and corrects problems, and integrates evidence, and best practice into nursing care; uses data and evidence to improve patient outcomes. Aligns patient safety, self-safety and environmental safety as equally important for best outcomes.
• Engages in Professional Development: Engages in ongoing professional development; practices to the top of license within the legal parameters of the Nurse Practice Act, the Nursing Social Policy Statement, the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses, and specialty standards. Promotes a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice.
• Leads in the Practice Setting & Community: Leads and coordinates teams, appropriately delegates, coordinates care and collaborates with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge. Models professional behaviors as a representative of the nursing profession.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert