- Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies
- Orlando, Florida
- Competitive + Benefits
- Closing date
- Mar 27, 2023
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Labor and Delivery, Neonatal ICU (NICU)
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Work Setting
- Hospital / Medical Center
Nestled in Central Florida, Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies welcomes nearly 14,000 babies each year. Our 350-bed hospital includes 142 beds in neonatal intensive care units (NICUs), making Orlando Health Winnie Palmer one of the largest NICUs in the nation. We are proudly the first – and only – hospital in Florida to offer in-utero surgery to repair spina bifida.
Orlando Health Winnie Palmer is Magnet® designated for nursing excellence and high-quality patient care and is certified in perinatal care by The Joint Commission. Included in U.S. News & World Report’s 2022- 2023 rankings of Best Children’s Hospitals, Orlando Health Winnie Palmer was rated among the nation’s top 50 neonatology programs. Our hospital was also selected by The Leapfrog Group as a Top Teaching Hospital and Orlando Health was recognized among the 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare for 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare.
We are looking for Registered Nurses (RNs) experienced in women’s care to join our award-winning team. Our ideal candidates will have:
- 2 years or more experience in an acute-care hospital in women’s care, specifically in Triage, Labor and Delivery, Antepartum, Women’s ICU or NICU
- Graduated from an approved school of nursing
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider certification
As an Orlando Health Winnie Palmer RN, you will:
- Connect with your patient by providing exceptional experiences through courteous and respectful interaction, active listening and “wow’ moments
- Observe, monitor and assess patient conditions and recognize, identify and interpret situations while collaborating with the entire care team
- Assesses patient needs and develop an individualized plan of care
- Evaluate and document patient progress toward attaining expected outcomes
As an Orlando Health team member, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Innovative benefits that begin on day one
- Education assistance such as free tuition at select institutions through our Preferred Education Program*, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment
- Family-care benefits such as adoption assistance, fertility benefits and backup childcare and elder care
- Career development resources and opportunities
- Compassionate leadership
- Supportive culture of excellence
* Must be considered a Florida resident at time of enrollment to be eligible.
Live where others vacation! As a resident of Central Florida, you will enjoy:
- Year-round sunshine
- No state income tax
- Proximity to destination theme parks and resorts
- Prime access to beautiful beaches
- Exciting sporting events
- World-class entertainment, dining and shopping
- And MUCH more!
Rediscover your caregiving passion and join our amazing team at Orlando Health Winnie Palmer. We do amazing work every day!
Orlando Health Winnie Palmer is part of the Orlando Health system of care, an award-winning network of hospitals, physician practices and outpatient care centers in Central Florida and beyond.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert