Experienced Neonatal NP or PA for Level 3 NICU in St. Cloud, MN
- Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- Comprehensive Benefit package available including potential for relocation assistance
- Closing date
- Mar 27, 2023
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (NP), Other
- Neonatal ICU (NICU)
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Work Setting
- Hospital / Medical Center, Level 3
Neonatology-Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant- St. Cloud, MN
This position is offering up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus or potential for loan repayment, apply to speak to a recruiter to learn more!
CentraCare’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is looking for an experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Level 3 NICU.
As a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in our NICU, you will be part of a team that includes 24/7 coverage by neonatologists, neonatal nurse practitioners, and specialized nurses. You will work in our 36-bed NICU with state-of-the-art private and semi-private rooms and will work alongside our multi-disciplinary team that includes a case manager, social worker, dietitian, developmental specialist, breastfeeding consultant, and others to help provide the best patient-centered care to our tiniest patients and their families.
Primarily 12-hour shifts (with potential for 24 hr shifts), 8am-8pm, or 8pm-8am, day and night shifts, and every third weekend and holiday.
As a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant at CentraCare your day will include:
- Attending deliveries/delivery room management of all infants less than 35 weeks and other high-risk indications
- Admissions including history and physical
- Assessments and ongoing management of current NICU patients
- Ground and air transports
- Multidisciplinary care management team meetings
- Provide phone/telehealth consultations to community providers in our referral area
- Provide consultations to pediatric hospitalist service as requested
- Update hand-off paperwork prior to morning hand-off
You will have the opportunity to participate in the following procedures:
- Umbilical line placement
- Chest tubes
- Arterial puncture
- Arterial line placement
- Ventilator management
- Whole body cooling for HIE
- Others as applicable
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- Current Minnesota licensure
- Preferred 2 years experience as an NNP or PA
- Graduated with Master's or Doctorate degree in Neonatology or formal training and/or Neonatology experience as a Physician's Assistant
- Neonatal Certification
Comprehensive Benefit package available including potential for relocation assistance! **
*Sign-on bonus and loan repayment are tied to eligibility requirements including time commitment and experience.
** Relocation assistance available to those that meet criteria including a time commitment.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert