Job DescriptionDirector of Women's ServicesMiami, FL*** Up to $20,000 SIGN-ON ELIGIBLE*** Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package including vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Job Summary
The Women's Services Director reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer. The Director plans, organizes, directs, and evaluates multiple designated areas to ensure optimum care and services are provided for the patients. Other functions include oversight for the financial, quality, patient, and employee satisfaction of the designated areas.Job Responsibilities:
Actively participates in hospital wide committees and task forces to support the overall mission, vision and objectives of the organization.
- Represents the departments in interdepartmental and community activities. May provide direct supervision to assigned associates.
- This individual ensures the timely, accurate, safe and cost-effective delivery of services, which aids the medical staff in the diagnosis and treatment of mostly an adult and neonatal population of Mercy Hospital.
- The Director will be responsible for the departmental performance improvement activity and reports.
- Develops strategic plans and completes annual service plans, budget for designated units or program.
- Monitors monthly budget reports and provides intervention as needed to maximize financial performance and to meet organizational financial goals.
- Current State of Florida license
- Bachelor's degree Nursing preferred
- 5+ years' experience in related clinical setting
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in management
General CommentsAdditional Information:• FTEs: TBD• Beds in unit: 4 OB Triage Beds, 22 Mother Baby Rooms/ 9 Labor Rooms / 3 OR's• Must have at least 3+ years of Dir level experience • Must be a RN with BSN• Reports to CNOSalary Range $98,000 min K - $ 145,000 max K Based on years of experience**Up To 15% bonus annual bonus, based on performance KPI'sSign On Bonus: $20,000Relocation Assistance: would need approval
Powered by JazzHR