Job DescriptionNationwide Therapy Group
is one of the primary national providers' professionals in the United States. We are therapist owned and have thousands of temporary, permanent; travel, contract based assignments as well as allied therapy and nursing careers for those who want to enhance their experience not only professionally but, personally as well.
We take pride in offering best results.
Our company is headed towards enhancing the client satisfaction and working towards the progress of successful therapy careers. We are a company which can help you in finding the right clinical support and a long-term alliance for healthcare professionals who are looking to gain benefits of advanced career prospects all across the country.Title:
Registered Nurse Specialty:
Labor & DeliveryFacility:
Acute Care (Hospital)Shifts:
12 hour night shiftsResponsibilities but not limited to the following:
- Meeting with expectant mothers for prenatal visits and providing care for normal and problematic pregnancies.
- Teaching childbirth preparation classes.
- Providing information, guidance, and hands-on clinical care to pregnant women.
- Monitoring fetal heartbeat and length and strength of contractions during labor.
- Coaching women, assisting with any complications and administering medications during birth.
- Performing tests on newborns after birth.
- Providing guidance to new mothers on all aspects of recovery and infant care.
- Using equipment and administering medications related to labor, delivery, and the care of newborns.
- One year RN acute care experience required
- Active Applicable State Licensure
- American Heart Association issued BLS and ACLS