Job DescriptionDirector of Labor & Delivery Registered NurseDays
About the Position:
Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader who truly cares about patient care. We are not looking for an individual who is just looking for their next "job" but someone who wants to invest in a career to ensure that every patient receives the direct and proper care they need. We are looking for a Registered Nurse to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery.Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates the knowledge and judgment needed to utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate each patient's nursing care.
- Demonstrates respect for the rights of all patients and provides considerate, respectful care focused on each patient's individual needs.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors, and employees.
- Demonstrates a leadership role through clinical practice, supervision and teaching.
- Demonstrates competent clinical and decision-making skills.
- Masters Degree in Nursing required
- 3-5 years of recent L&D Manager experience required.
For immediate and confidential consideration, email a copy of your resume to the recruiter working on this search. Thomas O'Connor
- Have a current license issued by Texas State to practice as a registered nurse.
- BLS BCLS is required
/ Healthcare Recruiter