Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.Shift:
7:00 AM - 7:00 PMExperience:
- 12 months of Neonatal Intensive Care Unit experience is preferred.
- Experience with Epic is required.
- Candidates must have a Minnesota license in hand at the time of application.
- Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
- COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Every other weekend required. On call required
Required to float
Must have Postpartum experience, Level 3-4 preferred
5years of special care nursery or 1 to 2years of neonatal intensive care unit nursing Preferred
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: MN
- Certifications: Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-12-18
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3