- Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY)
- Brooklyn, New York
- Closing date
- Mar 1, 2023
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Work Setting
- Hospital / Medical Center
Women’s Health * Brooklyn, NY
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. In addition, we are one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, Bushwick is located on 815 Broadway in Brooklyn. The goal of this and other centers throughout the 5 boroughs is to provide outpatient services to patients at high risk of contracting Covid-19, as well as short- and long-term follow-up care for those recovering from the disease. Preliminary evidence links Covid-19 to potential heart damage, lung injuries, blood clots, and mental health conditions.
Let PAGNY help shape your career. We are currently seeking Nurse Practitioners for exciting Full-Time (40 hours per week) roles in Women's Health.
- Manage a direct patient panel providing outpatient clinic services for women's health.
- Participate in system-wide performance improvement and quality management projects, as needed.
- Work collaboratively with physician staff and members of the medical team.
- Provides primary health care to non-pregnant; asymptomatic women for health maintenance, including family planning services.
- Requests and/or performs specific diagnostic procedures with appropriate consultation with the physician.
- Recognizes common gynecologic disorders and provides treatment within the prescribed protocol.
- Manages therapy for specific gynecology disorders.
- Supports and instructs the patient with respect to problems specific to female health, including counselling related to sexuality, family dynamics, infertility, family planning, self-breast examination, and menopause.
- Antepartum Care
- Establish with physician the status of the present pregnancy and identify risks, present or potential.
- Assume responsibility for the management of the care of the mother and fetus throughout pregnancy, as long as progress meets criteria as normal.
- Request and/or perform diagnostic procedures with appropriate consultation with the physician.
- Licensed to practice as a NYS Nurse Practitioner
- At least 2-3 years' experience as a Women's Health NP
- Cultural sensitivity to a diverse and under-served patient population
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to hire
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Annual Salary $115,000
To be considered or for more information about these and other roles, please send your CV to: Sharmida Florestal, Physician Recruiter at: email@example.com, or apply online at:
Physician Affiliate Group of New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert