At Favorite Healthcare Staffing, we aspire to learn what thrills you about being a travel nurse. Our exceptional recruiters thrive on the challenge of discovering the perfect position for you. From day one, your dedicated recruiter has your back as you search for your next adventure. Apply today to join the Favorite Family!
Favorite Healthcare Staffing is looking for an experienced Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (NICU RN) for a travel contract in Boston, MA! This assignment is for 12 weeks and ideal candidates will have at least one year of recent experience as a NICU Nurse.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (NICU RN) Position Details:
• Contract Length: 12 Weeks
• Location: Boston, MA
• Facility Type: Hospital
• Shift & Schedule: Full-Time, 12 Hour Days
• Hourly Pay Range (Local Contract): $46 - $47 per Hour
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (NICU RN) Requirements:
• Must have 1 year of recent NICU Registered Nurse experience in the last 18 months in a hospital setting
• Active Massachusetts Registered Nurse License required
• Current BLS Certification required
Perks of Traveling with Favorite:
• Live Recruiters, Customer Service, & Tech Support 24/7/365
• Schedule Shifts & Submit Timecards on Favorite Mobile App
• Referral Bonus Program, First Day Health Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plans & Match
• License & Continuing Education Reimbursement
Travel nursing with Favorite Healthcare Staffing gives you the opportunity to advance your career, develop new skills, and experience new things, all while exploring the country. Call 617-557-4534 to speak to your Favorite Recruiter today!
One year current experience in the area of practice within the past two years, current license and appropriate specialty certifications and credentials, and references.