JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - (LD RN)
StartDate: 01/10/2023Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1505.23 - 1658.83
This outstanding Labor and Delivery unit, based in exciting Newberg is looking for the right RN to join their team of compassionate and driven health care professionals. Join this highly motivated team of caregivers and enjoy a challenging and welcoming environment based on optimal patient care.
Years of Experience: 2.
1. Current OR RN license (#/expiration)
2. BLS (AHA), NRP, Advanced fetal heart monitoring
3. All time off required at time of submission
4. No locals accepted. Must reside over 50 miles of facility
Nestled at the junction of two great rivers, ringed by pristine forests and ancient volcanoes, Oregon's largest city is a great base for exploring the rugged Northwest while on assignment. Regularly voted as one of the most livable cities in the nation, Portland boasts a vital arts scene, beautiful parks, an abundance of microbreweries and a relaxed, unhurried way of life.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
* Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
* Medical plans with dental and vision
* Complimentary, high-quality private housing
* 401(k) and flex spending options
* Life insurance
* Accident and short-term disability coverage
* Free continuing education (CE) courses
* Travel allowances
* Guaranteed pay program
* Tuition discount program
* Referral bonuses
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Labor and delivery nurse, labor and delivery, LD, LD RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., postpartum, neonatal nurse, neonatal, L&D, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, hospital, maternity, labor-delivery