Job DescriptionDirector of Labor and Delivery RN $$Sign on Bonus and Relocation Assistance$$
This position is for a L&D RN with 3-5 years Acute care L&D experiencePosition Summary
Provides direct and indirect patient care under the general supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer. Manage patients in labor, including induction assistance, epidural assistance, pain management, education, and delivery support. Assess patients in triage for preterm labor, active labor, rupture of waters, pregnancy complications, or co-existing issues. Able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.Required Education and Experience
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Current State of Texas or compact state Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Current AWHONN certification
- Current ACLS certification
- Current NRP Certification
1. At least two years of independent clinical experience
2. BSN / ASN prepared If this is for you, send your resume to :Thomas O'Connor / Healthcare Recruitertom @ mleehealthcare.com214-764-9000
Company DescriptionMLee Healthcare is a staffing and recruiting agency that specializes in Allied Health, Lab, Nursing, Clinical, Medical, and Healthcare Executive Search. Our mission is to find the very best fit for an organization using our deep industry resources.