Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team that is striving to improve and positively impact the lives of fellow Hoosiers? Look no further than IU Health! Indiana University Health is looking for a Manager of Clinical Operations to join their Team at Ball Memorial Hospital in our Labor and Delivery Unit.
The Clinical Manager of Operations combines clinical experience and contemporary leadership practices with the IU Health Way to achieve excellent outcomes. Accountable for translating and achieving our strategic priorities and outcomes: quality and safety improvements, care affordability, outstanding patient experiences, and great team member experiences. Accountable for providing strategic vision and operational planning for assigned unit. Incumbents will lead an interprofessional team to create an environment where the team is empowered to achieve excellence in patient and organizational outcomes. This role is accountable for advancing nursing practice by advocating and consistently embedding evidenced-base practices and professional nursing standards. Provides oversight of unit that is operational and staffed 24 x 7, weekends, and holidays.
- Requires a Bachelor of Nursing (BSN).
- If bachelor degree not in nursing, must have Master of Nursing (MSN).
- Master’s degree in Nursing or related field preferred.
- Specialty certification related to nursing practice or leadership is preferred.
- Required current State of Indiana licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Required Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.