RN Shift Manager L&D $20K Welcome Incentive
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Turlock, California
- Up to $20,000 Sign On Bonus available based on experience
- Closing date
- Jan 10, 2023
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Labor and Delivery
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Work Setting
- Hospital / Medical Center
Up to $20,000 Sign On Bonus available based on experience
Welcome to Emanuel Medical Center!
Since 1917, Emanuel has been the heart of healthcare in Turlock, California, providing incredible high-quality care with compassion to the patients we serve. We are so excited to bring you this same experience online! Lately, we've been thinking a lot about what a hospital is- and what it CAN be. At its fundamental level, we know a hospital is a medical facility. But Emanuel Medical is more than a medical facility, we are a community resource that tries to help people live better, healthier lives. We invite you in to be part of our nearly 100-year tradition. Take a look around and see how we promote health and wellness while providing you the health care you expect and deserve.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
- Reporting to the Nursing Department Director, the Registered Nurse Shift Manager utilizes the nursing process and organizational/ leadership skills to coordinate services of staff to patients during the designated shift.
- Assures patient care is appropriate to the age and developmental level of patients served.
- Assesses staff need for the unit, collaborates with the staffing coordinator, Nurse Director, and Administrative Nursing Supervisor to ensure patients’ needs are met.
- Supports Nursing Department Director on various administrative duties.
- Two to five years acute experience or equivalent
- RN skills as described for designated unit
- Two years of labor and delivery experience
- Managerial experience preferred
- Current California RN license
- BLS Certification
- ACLS Certification
- Advanced Fetal Heart Monitoring AWHONN Certification
- NRP Certification
Shift Type: Nights
Job Type: Full-Time
Sign on bonus doesn't apply to internal applicants.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert