Baptist Health South Florida is the largest healthcare organization in the region, with 12 hospitals, more than 24,000 employees, 4,000 physicians and 100 outpatient centers, urgent care facilities and physician practices spanning across Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Baptist Health has internationally renowned centers of excellence in cancer, cardiovascular care, orthopedics and sports medicine, and neurosciences. A not-for-profit organization supported by philanthropy and committed to its faith-based charitable mission of medical excellence, Baptist Health has been recognized by Fortune as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America and by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why we're all in for helping you be your best.
- The RN is a licensed professional who delivers patient-family-centered care in a culturally competent manner utilizing evidence-based standards of quality, safety, and service while ensuring the appropriate care for all age groups in the specific population of the unit.
- The RN demonstrates the following core competencies and behaviors: nursing process, technical skills, communication, critical thinking, interpersonal skills, flexibility, organizational skills, accountability and leadership.
- Estimated pay range for this position is $32.73 - $44.88 / hour depending on experience.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Registered Nurse
- Associate degree in Nursing or Bachelors degree in Nursing.
- RNs hired prior to 2/2012 are not required to have a BSN to continue in their non-leadership role as an RN.
- RNs hired after 2/2012 with an Associate degree will have 5 years from their date of hire to complete the BSN degree.
- Life Support Certificate (BLS, NRP, PALS, ACLS) as per department standard.
- RN must complete a preceptor class within six months of hire.
- Minimum Required Experience: 2
BHSF is an EOE