Sign-On Bonus: Up to $20,000
Baptist Health South Florida is the largest healthcare organization in the region, with 12 hospitals, more than 24,000 employees, 4,000 physicians and 100 outpatient centers, urgent care facilities and physician practices spanning across Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Baptist Health has internationally renowned centers of excellence in cancer, cardiovascular care, orthopedics and sports medicine, and neurosciences. A not-for-profit organization supported by philanthropy and committed to its faith-based charitable mission of medical excellence, Baptist Health has been recognized by Fortune as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America and by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why we're all in for helping you be your best.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) at Baptist Health South Florida is a licensed professional able to demonstrate the following core competencies: assessment, technical skills, communication, critical thinking, interpersonal skills, planning, intervention, evaluation, flexibility, organizational skills, professional accountability, leadership and service. The Registered Nurse (RN) delivers patient family centered care in a culturally competent manner utilizing evidence based practice standards of quality, safety and service. The RN ensures quality and appropriateness of care for all age groups in the unit specific patient population in include neonates, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics. The Registered Nurse (RN) demonstrates an ability to incorporate knowledge of patient’s age, growth and developmental level into the provision of care.
Estimated pay range for this position is $32.73 - $44.88 / hour depending on experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing – BSN preferred.
- RNs hired with an Associates degree have 5 years to complete the BSN degree.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 1 year of Med/Surg RN experience required
- Current Florida RN license required
- BLS for healthcare providers and ACLS required
BHSF is an EOE