Sign-On Bonus: Up to $20,000
Baptist Health has a commitment to strengthening the compassionate care we provide. With the addition of Bethesda Hospital East and Bethesda Hospital West, Baptist Health is able to provide the Palm Beach community expanded access to healthcare services.
Bethesda Hospitals East and West are two not-for-profit hospitals in Boynton Beach, Florida and are a part of Baptist Health South Florida, the region's largest not-for-profit healthcare organization with more than 23,000 employees working across 11 hospital campuses and more than 100 outpatient facilities throughout Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. In 2016 we welcomed the newest weapon in the fight against cancer, the world-class Miami Cancer Institute and proton therapy center.
Baptist Health South Florida is once again one of the 2021 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For! This is the 21st time Baptist Health has been recognized on the list. We have also been recognized for being among the best healthcare providers in the nation by U.S. News & World Reports in its 2020-2021 Best Hospitals report and have been honored as one of PEOPLE's 2020 50 Companies That Care by PEOPLE magazine and Great Place to Work.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, on-site Early Learning Center for children, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why this is the best place to be your best!
- The Patient Care Manager provides interdisciplinary leadership, clinical practice, and staff development to one or more defined areas of nursing services.
- The manager utilizes the concepts of participative management to plan, innovate, coordinate, direct and evaluate patient services to ensure that services are provided within the philosophy and objectives as well as policies and procedures of the Division of Patient Services and to ensure that nursing care standards are maintained across the continuum.
- The manager demonstrates fiscal responsibility in the allocation of available resources to promote efficient, effective, safe and compassionate care.
- Shared decision making is promoted by providing input from the staff and manager into executive level decisions and by keeping staff informed of executive level activities.
- The manager demonstrates evidence of ability to draw on knowledge from the following areas: Clinical practice guidelines, standards, and best practices, evidenced-based administration, fiscal management, healthcare evaluation and outcome measures, measurement of patients needs and nursing workload, performance improvement, service excellence, and systems for patient safety.
- Estimated salary range for this position is $95,236 - $123,806.80 / year depending on experience.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Basic Life Support Advanced
- Cardiovascular Life Support
- Registered Nurse
- Bachelors of Science Nursing.
- If graduate of accredited BSN program, Masters degree in nursing or healthcare/management related field preferred.
- Master's in Nursing required if undergraduate degree is (ADN).
- Five or more years of clinical experience in area of specialty and two years of leadership experience preferred.
- Member of a professional nursing organization.
- Certification in area of specialty or in Nursing Administration within 2 years of signing, promotion or hire.
- Other certifications may apply based on area of specialty. ACLS, PALS, NRP required as per unit standard.
- Minimum Required Experience: 5
BHSF is an EOE