Sign-On Bonus: Up to $20,000
Baptist Health has a commitment to strengthening the compassionate care we provide. With the addition of Bethesda Hospital East and Bethesda Hospital West, Baptist Health is able to provide the Palm Beach community expanded access to healthcare services.
Baptist Health South Florida is the largest healthcare organization in the region, with 12 hospitals, more than 24,000 employees, 4,000 physicians and 100 outpatient centers, urgent care facilities and physician practices spanning across Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Baptist Health has internationally renowned centers of excellence in cancer, cardiovascular care, orthopedics and sports medicine, and neurosciences. A not-for-profit organization supported by philanthropy and committed to its faith-based charitable mission of medical excellence, Baptist Health has been recognized by Fortune as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America and by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why we're all in for helping you be your best.
- Provides supervision and leadership to the patient care units.
- Specific functions include: collaborates and supports manager with staff evaluations, patient flow, staff and family education, serves as patient/guest service ambassador and assists with problem solving on tour of duty.
- Additionally, coordinates staffing and nursing assignments for current and oncoming shift.
- Participates in hourly rounding and ensures compliance of same.
- Ensures that services are provided within the philosophy and objectives as well as the policies and procedures of the hospital and Baptist Health South Florida.
- Estimated pay range for this position is $41.57 - $54.04 / hour depending on experience.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Basic Life Support Advanced
- Cardiovascular Life Support
- Registered Nurse
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- RNs hired prior to 1/2023 with an Associates Degree in Nursing (ASN) have 3 years to complete the BSN.
- BLS for healthcare providers ACLS, PALS, or NRP as required by unit assignment within 6 months of promotion or hire.
- Certification in area of specialty within 2 years of signing, promotion or hire.
BHSF is an EOE