Baptist Health has a commitment to strengthening the compassionate care we provide. With the addition of Bethesda Hospital East and Bethesda Hospital West, Baptist Health is able to provide the Palm Beach community expanded access to healthcare services.
Baptist Health South Florida is the largest healthcare organization in the region, with 12 hospitals, more than 24,000 employees, 4,000 physicians and 100 outpatient centers, urgent care facilities and physician practices spanning across Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Baptist Health has internationally renowned centers of excellence in cancer, cardiovascular care, orthopedics and sports medicine, and neurosciences. A not-for-profit organization supported by philanthropy and committed to its faith-based charitable mission of medical excellence, Baptist Health has been recognized by Fortune as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America and by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why we're all in for helping you be your best.
- The specialty registered nurse is a licensed professional able to demonstrate the following proficiency and mastery of the core competencies: assessment, technical skills, communication, critical thinking, interpersonal skills, planning, intervention, evaluation, flexibility, organizational skills, professional accountability, leadership and service who delivers patient-family centered care in a culturally competent manner utilizing and promoting evidence based practice standards of quality, safety, and service.
Estimated pay range for this position is $34.74 - $45.17 / hour depending on experience.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Registered Nurse
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- RNs hired prior to 10/1/2017 are not required to have a BSN to continue in their non-leadership role as an RN.
- RNs hired on/after 10/1/2017 with an Associates Degree in Nursing (ASN) have five (5) years to complete the BSN.
- Additional required licensure and Life Support Certificate (ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP) per specialty department standards.
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 years
BHSF is an EOE