Job DescriptionJOB TITLE (#1088): Women's Health Nurse Practitioner - Bronx, NY
Thinking of joining a forward thinking healthcare company where employees stay, develop and grow? Whether you are a new graduate or an experienced medical professional, this established multi-specialty group offers rewarding career opportunities.
Serving multiple communities in the New York City area, this premiere healthcare group is seeking a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner to join the growing team in one of their Outpatient centers, Urgent Care sites, Nursing home locations or Administrative offices. Join an organization today that is proud to provide quality of care to patients from all backgrounds and we encourage applications from all ages, ethnicities, genders and backgrounds.Compensation and Benefits for the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner:
Requirements of the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner:
- This is a Full-time or Part-time position
- Competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Savings
- Commuter Benefits program
- Visa Sponsorship opportunities
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Loan repayment
- Flexible schedules
- Stable Employment
- Exclusive 20% Discount Tuition Reduction with local College
- Must have an active State License
- Must be Board Certified in Women's Health
- New Graduates are welcome
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: (800) 608-4025 or submit your Resume/CV to us.