Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
OR RN Full Time 10 hr shifts 6:45a - 5:15p Call required FTE 1.0Palms West HospitalLoxahatchee, FL 33470 Facility Description:Since 1986, Palms West Hospital has celebrated excellence in healthcare. Our state-of-the-art 204-bed facility, centrally located in Palm Beach County, offers top-quality care in every category from preventative programs to elective, major, and emergency surgeries. We are an Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) Primary Stroke Center. Palms West Hospital has adult and pediatric emergency services, a dedicated New Life Center featuring Birthing Suites and a Level II NICU, as well as a full-service Childrens Hospital, providing pediatric healthcare services in one child-friendly location. Additional services include outpatient rehabilitation, an aquatics center, orthopedic spine center, robotics, and interventional radiology.
Palms West Hospital is located on a spacious 94-acre campus in Palm Beach County, just 12 miles from the Atlantic Ocean. The surrounding areas include Wellington, Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee. Wellington is known for its abundant parks and quality schools. Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee are known for their large acreage parcels, new homes, and equestrian community. We invite you to explore career opportunities with us at Palms West Hospital and The Childrens Hospital at Palms West. Join our team of top healthcare professionals while enjoying all Palm Beach County has to offer. Benefits:We offer you an excellent total compensation package,including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growthopportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent workwith us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life,disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchaseprogram.
Facilities Description: Palms West OR has 8 OR Suites and does between 22 to 25 cases per day. The Operating Room Staff Nurse is a registered nurse who is responsible to provide safe effective nursing care to all surgery patients utilizing the nursing process. The registered nurse also is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care while in the operating room. For more information contact Qualifications
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Two or more years of experience as an OR RN preferred
- Knowledge of AORN standards and practice required
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions). American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Life Support Course (PALS) and certification.
- Current CNOR certification preferred.
- Rotating Call required.
- Experience in circulating required.
- Prefer OR RN who can scrub.
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicio...