RRMC is recruiting a full-time Certified Nurse Midwife to join Rutland Woman's Healthcare. This outpatient, hospital-owned practice is adjacent to the main hospital campus. A staff of four OBGYN's and one APRN create a comprehensive health team for our patients, providing prenatal, postnatal, and infant care. The team facilitates roughly 350 births each year.
The Certified Nurse Midwife provides medical care and treatment for low to high-risk obstetrical patients under the supervision of an obstetrician/gynecologist during pregnancy and delivery and will instruct patients in proper prenatal and postnatal practices and infant care. This is an opportunity to be part of a thriving, multidisciplinary team of ob/gyns, APRN, and nurses that promote teamwork and autonomy in practice for safe and efficient patient care. This position includes first call 1:4 rotation.
Rutland Regional Medical Center is a 144-bed hospital, employing over 1,700 professional and support staff including 337 medical staff trained in 39 specialty areas serving Rutland County and the outlying region.
Work-life balance is encouraged. Four seasons of outdoor activity in an ideal environment for a family to thrive. Vermont supports low student-to-teacher ratio, which nurtures an excellent education for school aged children. Close to Boston, Montreal, NYC and the Maine coast. This is a chance to live every day in a location that most use as their vacation destination. Minimum Education
- Either Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) or Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) with Midwifery focus OR
- Successful completion of accredited graduate level Midwifery program.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
- Licensed in the State of Vermont.
- BLS Certification through American Heart Association.
- NRP Certification
Rutland Regional Medical Center offers a competitive benefit package to include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required to deal with patients from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
- Basic Microsoft desktop application and navigation skills.
- 403B retirement plan with match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances
- Combined Time Off
- College Savings Account
- Malpractice provided
- CME funded annually
- Competitive Salary Range ($100K - 130K)
- Relocation, Sign-on and Education Loan Assistance