Description SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN) L&D Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a L&D RN today with .
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Tulane Lakeside we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discount
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated L&D RN to be you to be a part of our team. About this unit:
- Teamwork is the core of how we operate
- Engagement of Leadership Everyone on the team is motivated and patient focused.
- Dynamic Departmental DutiesResponsibilities: The Registered Nurse is a professional nurse who assumes responsibility and accountability for the delivery and management of patient care. S/he utilizes the nursing process, the healthcare environment, and current technology to provide a climate which optimizes patient care and staff development.Qualifications Current RN licensure in Louisiana or Compact RN licensureACLS Certification required within 1 year of employment forassignment on Adult Critical Care Units, Emergency department and PostAnesthesia Care Unit. PALS Certificationrequired within 1 year of employment for assignment in PICU or within 18 mos.of employment for unit-specific standard. Current CPR certification. NRPcertification required within 6 months and ACLS required within 1 year ofemployment for assignment in L&D.Graduate ofan accredited school preparing Registered NursesL&D experience preferred For more than 50 years,Tulane Lakeside Hospital for Women and Children has provided the knowledge,expertise and specialized care vital to the healthcare needs of women and theirbabies in Jefferson Parish. Our commitment to treating women and their babieshas grown by expanding services and offering a wider range of healthcareoptions for the entire family. We provide cutting edge technology in manyspecialties including Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Radiologyand ...