CCI Health Services is a group practice, empowering patients to partner with staff for an unparalleled healthcare experience. Through integrated teams in a learning environment, we deliver high-quality, affordable, care to every patient during all stages of life.
We are an approved FQHC for the NHSC loan repayment program (with an HRSA score of 19).**NHSC Student Loan Repayment Program recognizes CCI Health Services as an approved FQHC participant. Learn more: National Health Service Corps Students to Service Loan Repayment Program Application and Program Guidance (hrsa.gov)
Our providers are insured for malpractice under the Federal Tort Claims Act.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse with OB/GYN & PEDS Experience
to work with the Health Center Medical Director and Health Center Manager as part of the Triad team to best serve the needs of the patient panel. The Lead Registered Nurse
has primary responsibility for monitoring and ensuring the implementation of procedures at the health center. This includes policies, procedures, formal agreements for referrals, partnerships with agencies that issue grants, state and county health departments, program evaluation, and quality improvement. The Lead Registered Nurse
helps to maintain a culture that fosters patient empowerment, teamwork, and the delivery of high-quality, evidence-based care. Responsibilities:
- Serves as lead for the nursing department at their site as part of the Triad team.
- Acts as liaison to hospitals, MCOs and other community-based services to coordinate care for CCI patients and to develop and strengthen collaborative relationships at the organizational level.
- Manages the flow of the clinical team's daily schedule, including leading or participating in team huddles, identifying patients presenting with complex medical problems, who may need additional assistance such as care management or other, and assisting the provider-MA teams in the provision of quality comprehensive patient care.
- Delivers care to clients/patients ranging from infant to geriatric.
- Provide direct care to patients, including physical assessment of presenting signs and symptoms, plan care in collaboration with the provider, execute treatment plan as directed by provider, and evaluate results.
- Counsel patients in areas of chronic disease management, as well as provide education on preventable health risk behaviors.
- Conduct case management as requested by the provider.
- Assist patients in setting SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-bound) goals for self-management, teaching how to do self-management tasks and report abnormal findings.
- Facilitate the referral process, as necessary.
- Triage patients on the phone, and consult with a provider for an appropriate plan of care.
CCI Health Services
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an RN.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a licensed, registered nurse, including 1 year as a Care Coordinator.
- Proficient with Microsoft programs and EMR/EHR software.
- Federally Qualified Health Center experience preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
offers full medical, dental, and vision coverage, short- and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a 403(b) retirement plan (with an employer contribution of up to 4% of salary) for all full-time employees.
CCI Health Services is a 49-year-old Federally Qualified Health Center is a diverse and inclusive workplace that serves 60,000 medical patients and Women Infant's & Children (WIC) participants in Montgomery and Prince George's Counties. As a 501(c)3 non-profit, CCI is committed to providing high-quality, affordable primary healthcare to every patient across all life stages. Visit www.cciweb.org for more information.
Powered by JazzHR