Job DescriptionRegistered Nurse - Labor and Delivery | Nights, $63.75/
Hour ($2.295/Week) Tucson, AZPay and hours for Registered Nurse:
Requirements for Travel RN - Operating Room:
- The contract is for 13 weeks
- Day shift, 7:00pm - 7:00am
- Rate: $2.295.00/weekly
- Travel experience: Not required
- EMR: Cerner
- Minimum of 2 year with FHM and Triage
- Scrubs provided: None
- REQUIRED: Must be able to work in a LDRP setting w/ limited resources.
- Active license is a MUST
- COVID19 vaccinated is a MUST.
- Certs required: BCLS, ACLS, NRP, AWHONN Intermediate, STABLE
Pulse Clinical Alliance is seeking an experienced candidate for this travel assignment opportunity. Join Pulses' growing team of healthcare professionals.Pulse Benefits:
- Extension opportunities
- Onboarding bonuses
Healthcare is an ever-changing landscape and the professionals at Pulse Clinical are ready to navigate those changes to benefit our employees and contractors seeking meaningful employment in the healthcare industry!
Healthcare professionals working for us are guided and inspired by ensuring the best fit for our employees and providing great support services, benefits, and highly competitive pay!