Work in concert with the radiologists to obtain high quality ultra sound images and provide exceptional patient care. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED, required. Graduate of AMA-approved RT program. Depending on type of Sonography performed, thefollowing specialties apply: Abdomen, Breast, Fetal Echocardiography, Neuro onology,Obstetrics and Gynecology, Adult Echocardiography, Pediatric Echocardiography, Vascular Technology, or Musculoskeletal Sonography.
- Experience: One year experience in Sonography, preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: ARRT and/or ARDMS certified or Board eligible, required. ARDMS certified within 1st year of employment, required.
- Additional Skills (required): Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competencytesting; good communication skills, capable of functioning alone in diagnostic rooms; workingknowledge of various types of x-ray equipment, able to adapt to new and various situations andprocedures according to age of patient served. Has ability to interpret information to identify eachpatient's requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".