Job DescriptionRegistered Nurse - Labor and Delivery | Days/Nights, $57.50/Hour ($2,070/Week) Little Falls, MN 56345Pay and hours for Registered Nurse:
Requirements for Travel RN - Labor and Delivery:
- The contract is for 13 weeks
- Day or Night shift
- Rate: $2,539.00/weekly
- Must be willing to float
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Must have experience with Electronic Fetal Monitoring and IV Drips for Magnesium, Pitocin, and Insulin.
- Must be able to work nursery and postpartum
- Active license is a MUST
- COVID19 vaccinated is a MUST.
- BLS and ACLS
Pulse Clinical Alliance is seeking an experienced candidate for this travel assignment opportunity. Join Pulses' growing team of healthcare professionals.Pulse Benefits:
- Extension opportunities
- Onboarding bonuses
Healthcare is an ever-changing landscape and the professionals at Pulse Clinical are ready to navigate those changes to benefit our employees and contractors seeking meaningful employment in the healthcare industry!
Healthcare professionals working for us are guided and inspired by ensuring the best fit for our employees and providing great support services, benefits, and highly competitive pay!