JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! Want to live and work in a beautiful area surrounded by stunning scenery and endless recreation? Want to evolve your career while working alongside passionate, talented, brilliant people? Join our remarkable team and create positive patient experiences every day in the Flathead Valley. Our people are everything. The amazing providers, employees, and volunteers at Logan Health gift this organization with their innovation, knowledge, and compassion. Together, we're connecting our community to trusted, quality care and helping to improve lives every day.
Relocate to Montana for this position and receive up to $12,500. This job is eligible for the CARE in Montana Program, which reimburses you for relocation expenses. When you move to Montana, compensation won’t be all you gain: you’ll find a supportive health care community, an outstanding quality of life, and plenty of recreational opportunities. Learn more at #CAREinMontana.com
- Current Montana RN license or a multi state compact license with authorization to practice nursing within the state of Montana; required. BSN degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in similar position within a medical setting (eg, physician office, clinic, or hospital) preferred. Experience in assigned area(s) preferred.
- Possess knowledge of professional nursing theory, medical terminology and principles of professional nursing practice to administer and evaluate patient care.
- Healthcare Provider (HCP) CPR and/or BLS certification required as dictated by each practice/service line.
- Additional certifications may be required as applicable to assigned area(s).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Logan Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA/M-F/Vet/Disability). We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for employment. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on protected veteran status, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law. If you require accommodation to complete the application, testing or interview process, please notify Human Resources.