Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider partnering with a hospital in Abilene, TX to provide a Labor & Delivery (L&D) Registered Nurse.
Shift: Nights, 12 hours
Start Date: 8/22/2022
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Salary: $2,376.00 - $2,525.00
• Level III Trauma Center
• Total Hospital Bed Size: 410 beds
• EMR: Allscripts
• Teaching hospital affiliated with the Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine
• Joint Commission Accreditation
Supplemental Health Care offers industry leading benefits. Please inquire when we speak on the phone if Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) are important to you!
Supplemental Health Care staffs throughout the country in various Disciplines and Specialties. If you are interested in learning more about our other opportunities, please apply online today.
• Valid Texas or Compact State Nursing License in good standing.
• Minimum of 1 year recent L&D experience.
• Previous travel experience preferred.
• Certifications: BLS, ACLS & NRP/NALS.