Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a Registered Nurse Fetal Testing Center you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David's North Austin Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At St. David's North Austin Medical Center, we offer an array of benefits for PRN colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical Benefitsdesigned to meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief Support
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an Registered Nurse Fetal Testing Center where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Fetal Testing Center (FTC) Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of patient centered nursing care. As a member of the interdisciplinary care team, you will work collaboratively with the other members to assure the safe and accurate delivery of care.
- You will review patients history prior to beginning physical assessment and incorporates findings into the exam.
- You will consider the developmental goals for infant, toddler, preschool, school age, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- You will access patient/family learning needs, including any tasks that the patient can or cannot accomplish as related to his or her current health problem.
- You will prescribe appropriate nursing care to meet the goals, as well as the physical, psychological, psychosocial, emotional, and social needs of the patient.
- You will explain the purpose of all prescribed medications and teaches patients the appropriate self-administration of medications as part of discharge planning process.
St. Davids North Austin Medical Center
- Education and Experience
- 1 year of clinical nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Experience in an acute care setting preferred
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Business, or Healthcare Administration preferred
- License and Certifications
- Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. Davids Healthcare policy
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification required as per St. Davids Healthcare policy
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required as per St. Davids Healthcare policy
- Registered Nurse, Certified in Inpatient Obstetrics (RNC-OB) preferred
is a multi-specialty hospital in Texas with more than 360 beds
. The facility is home to St. Davids Childrens Hospital, St. Davids Womens Center of Texas featuring a Level III NICU, a Kidney Transplant Center, and the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery
. Additional services offered at this medical center include 24-hour emergency care, heart and vascular care, neurology and neurosurgery, rehabilitation services, and inpatient and outpatient surgery.
St. Davids North Austin Medical Center is part of St. Davids HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. Davids HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and two local non-profits St. Davids Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Fetal Testing Center opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status