Elevate Your Nursing Career at the brand new Sierra Medical Center!!!
Northern Nevada Health System - Sierra Medical Center is a 200-bed tertiary care located in south Reno, Nevada. Our brand new full-service facility presents an awesome opportunity for nurses to help build, grow, and develop Sierra Medical Center into an acute care force in the within the broader Reno, NV community. Come join us and Elevate Your Nursing Career at Sierra Medical Center.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Earn the recognition and support you deserve as a key member of our healthcare team.
* Relocation Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Tuition Loan Repayment Program
* $1000 Annual Certification Bonus
* Challenging and rewarding work environment with advanced technological systems, processes and practice
* Significant opportunities to grow and develop through job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up
* Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including 401(k) with company match and excellent medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plan
* Shared Governance Model
* Clinical Nurse Advancement Program with monetary reward
* Significant opportunity to grow in Management
Job DescriptionUnder general supervision, nurses deliver care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation, in accordance with established philosophy. Nurses collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes. Nurses effectively interact with patient and significant others, while maintaining the standard of professional nursing. The nature of the direction and supervision required for this position varies by State and job setting. Mother-Baby Nurses educate and assist new mothers with physical and emotional needs during the postpartum period, while in the hospital setting. They perform the dual role of caring for the infants and educating mothers about care.
Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
ADN Nursing Degree required; BSN or MSN preferred
Current RN nursing license in good standing with the Nevada State licensing board
Minimum of one (1) year post-graduate nursing experience in Medical/Surgical preferred
BLS, PALS, NRP, STABLE required